Introduce Yourself

• Introduce Yourself

• thesurrealari

Organizer
    March 3, 2021 at 8:56 am
    Council-21: Council of the Willing - 2021

Greetings fellow writers. Please introduce yourself and tell us what you’re working on for the challenge.

At this point, you should have posted your story idea, and you should be crafting (and then posting) your plot.

Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

• thesurrealari

Organizer
    March 3, 2021 at 8:57 am

My name is A. A. Rubin. I am planning on writing an 8-page comic for the anthology, as well as flash fiction piece. I’ve posted my idea (Mr. Stupendous) in the “story idea” forum.

• Glen

March 3, 2021 at 9:04 am

Hello, I am Glen. I think I am a bit late for the 8 page comic’s aspect of the Anthology. I do have an Idea for the Flash story. It’s involves a distracted driver, an angry t-rex and a lost space colony. It’s bit much, but I think it could work. It will work. Totally.
    PS. Thank God for that Edit button.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Glen. Reason: I post before I review. Very bad habit. I apologize
    • thesurrealari

Organizer
      March 4, 2021 at 12:17 am

Glen,

We would, of course, be thrilled to to have you in the flash fiction section (me especially, since it’s the section I edit), but I did want to mention that there is still time to do the comics part of the challenge if you are so inclined. As there is about month left before layouts are due, you can still post a story idea, plot, or even a script, while trying to find an artist. Having the idea out there on the board might attract an artist (that’s how I found my artist for the Flash Fiction piece last year).

• Glen

March 4, 2021 at 6:20 am

Ari,
        Thanks for the heads up about the deadline for the comics side of things. I be looking around the forums and try to sure something up by the beginning of next week.

• Dave

March 8, 2021 at 2:14 am

Hey all, Dave here. Excited to take part! Will post my plot breakdown now. I primarily work in the prose/novel writing space, so I’m excited to see how a script can come to life.

Dave

• thesurrealari

Organizer
      March 10, 2021 at 9:57 am

Hi Dave,

I am also a prose writer. I have been writing prose far longer than comics (my first published story came out in 2002). Let me know if you run into any trouble transitioning to comics. I’ve been through it, and can help if needed.

• Kyle Francisco

March 15, 2021 at 5:21 am

Hey, I’m Kyle. I’ve been a bit swamped this past week. So, I just posted my plotter. Aside from the eight page comic script I plan on writing for this anthology, I’m starting to do one page scripts again, and I’ve been working on a script for a graphic novel that I’m planning on pitching.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
%d bloggers like this: