Digital Tips

• izmoney10000

July 8, 2021 at 4:17 am
    make icon 20 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

hello! is there any artists who use clip studio over photoshop on here? If so are there any good resources you could point me towards as far as shortcuts? I have been bumbling around with it for a few months but I still spend more time on pencil paper than digital. Also I have been mulling over buying a tablet with screen is there really that big of a difference in the wacom and other brands? Thanks!

• Bauldeury

July 9, 2021 at 7:53 pm
    make icon 20 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

Hey there,

I’m also a clip studio user. For shortcuts, i recommend you to spend some time to personalize the shortcuts key bindings, there’s a lot of interesting stuff there. Here’s my bread and butter : Quick switch to pen/brush, eraser, selection tools (lasso, rectangular, wand), camera control (zoom, rotation, reset), brush size control, cancel previous action/decancel, save file.

You can go to their official website, there are decent tutorial on how to use beginner to medium techniques, as well as useful tutorials about the intricaties of their weird tools (looking at you, pannel thing).

For the screened tablet, the handling and ergonomics is different, however it’s still a digital drawing process. Maybe you can consider growing more comfortable with digital art, and its ergonomic, to consider if the screen would improve your own habits/comfort/process.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
%d bloggers like this: