Forums Forums 8-Page Challenge #2 8-Page Challenge #2 > Step C-1 > Cover Layout ‘Time Out at the Time Inn’ -Meatbucket MegaBabes – Cover layout

• ‘Time Out at the Time Inn’ -Meatbucket MegaBabes – Cover layout

• jarrod-elvin

May 18, 2021 at 3:47 pm
    make icon 70 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

Hi everyone!

Here is my cover layout roughs. Lol they are SO rough, almost a bit embarrassing to even show them, , but I felt if I started doing more it would be encroaching into the Pencils step, so I just cut it off at this – So I can cross it off my list, as @buddyscalera has inspired us to do!
    I hope you can tell what’s going on, haha!

• buddyscalera

Administrator
    May 18, 2021 at 5:02 pm
    make icon 113 Forum Points

Looks great. I’m glad you left room for your logo near the top. If you use this as an actual cover in the future, everything is set.

• redheadeded

May 26, 2021 at 6:53 am
    make icon 68 Forum Points

Excellent, I’m with buddy the space at the top for title and such is a great way to lay this out. I would worry that it’s too busy for a novice artist. But having seen your work I know that you have this covered. 😉 Badom ’tiss..

Looking forward to seeing it done. Great Work Jarrod!

D Alley, the Redheadeded

• jarrod-elvin

June 5, 2021 at 8:34 pm

Thanks @buddyscalera and @redheadeded !!
    I actually put the final logos and text on it at this stage to make sure I left room for them, but I just hid them for this stage to show the whole layout.

Thanks Erin! I agree. It is far too busy – even for me! But I am just compelled to put in detail! Sometimes I just can’t help it! Save me from myself! lol

• jarrod-elvin

June 5, 2021 at 8:45 pm

Oh @buddyscalera and @redheadeded I wanted to apologise for being quite absent on the forums lately, I’ve been so busy with work. I hope I haven’t missed anything that you need me for.
    I don’t know if it’s just on my end, but I couldn’t find, or get to, the sub-forum on Cover Step 2 Pencils, so here are mine. Hope you like! 😀

• redheadeded

June 10, 2021 at 12:24 am
    make icon 68 Forum Points

Jarrod, knocking it outta the park as per usualy.

This is fantastic. I can’t wait to see the final.

D Alley, the Redheadeded.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now