• The Log After Tomorrow

• rakeemnelson

February 21, 2021 at 4:22 am
    make icon 20 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

Title: The Log After Tomorrow

By: Me, still hoping to team up with an art team!

Concept:

When a distortion in space and time causes a lonely inn in the midwest to have its own pocket dimension, scientist Rooney Karlsen is sent in to see if man can harness this energy. Equipped with his instruments, Rooney begins to study the temporal energy and soon discovers whenever he wakes up his age shifts.

Summary:

After waking from another night in the pocket dimension, Rooney has discovered that his age has shifted once more. Speaking into his recorder to complete his daily logs, he reveals how the small Wayback inn has become home to possibly one of the greatest experiments of his lifetime.

Through his logs, we learn after the first night, he turns to a young man again. Enjoying his young he misses out on a day of research. He spends another day as a teen and accidentally damages his tools. His damaged tools prevent him from going home. Now he’s trying to return home with both his research and his youth.

• redheadeded

February 22, 2021 at 11:34 pm
    make icon 68 Forum Points

@rakeemnelson this is an interesting start.

I’d like to know how about the research and the character, why or how did he come to this place and what was he researching … is he there alone or are there other people? and how does he damage his tools? what was it about those tools that could help him escape?

It is a great start… good luck getting the details worked out!

D Alley, the Redheadeded

• MisterAnderSiN

March 2, 2021 at 9:25 am
    make icon 69 Forum Points

Thank you for filling out the form I have sent you an email and a way to contact me if needed directly.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now