Forums Forums Main Forum TEDDIES No. 1 by Kris Burgos – Member Signal Boost (MSB)

• TEDDIES No. 1 by Kris Burgos – Member Signal Boost (MSB)

Posted by jojabarker on May 6, 2021 at 9:43 am

Greetings everyone! You may have been directed here via a recent email because CBS hopes to provide another benefit to our community: Cross promoting each others works.

First up, Kris Burgos of Tales Beyond released the digital No. 1 of TEDDIES last month. I’ll be posting on this message board today (5/6) and then again tomorrow (5/7) for a follow up.

The two main platforms CBS is focusing on are Twitter and Instagram. But, if you are more familiar with FB do please post there as well!

Day 1 we’ll start with Twitter. Kris provided a (cropped) page from the comic and we’re asking you to give your take on it — and if you read the comic, even better because you can give this page more context (…without giving anything away, of course!)

TWITTER (copy)

It’s a page from Kris Burgos, a #NewRelease from @LiveTalesBeyond’s No 1 #Teddies!

What I like about it is [your thoughts here]

#ComicBookSchool #SignalBoost

https://www.talesbeyond.com/product-page/teddies-1

[break]

Please use the image that’s attached. Tag @Jiggykb @mikedoestheart and @ComicBookSchool

There’s no set schedule, but do pick a time of day that best suits you. So far of what I’ve seen to be peak times are morning commute, lunch hour, evening commute, and a bit around dinner time (let’s say between 5:30 and 8).

Tomorrow I’ll return here to post for Day 2. ~Kirbyspeed

cc Council Members @mikedoestheart @artsmermaid @thesurrealari @psysci @aesthetic-derelict @krisburgos @philipspace @george-dawkins-ii @kpei137 @mywritinghero @mrkylerose @redheadeded @andy-seabert @jarrod-elvin @indiedevil @maryamsmarkers @james-mcgill

• This discussion was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  jojabarker.
    jojabarker replied 1 year, 7 months ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies