Forums Forums 8-Page Challenge #2 Team ups

• Team ups

Oyihcammot updated 2 months, 1 week ago 10 Members · 14 Posts
  • Bauldeury

February 16, 2021 at 1:25 pm
    make icon 20 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

Hello there,

Just found out that the team building thing isn’t much discussed, so here is a topic to centralize some conversations about this.

Is everyone already in a team ?

Are the teams complete or is there room to join ?

In my case, I’m still looking for a project/a writer to join ; I can do the art-side. (Don’t hesitate to comment what you’re looking for and what you’re offering too).

Thank you for reading !

• george-dawkins-ii

February 16, 2021 at 8:32 pm
    make icon 70 Forum Points

I’m a writer with an idea for a project who’s still looking for an artist. You can email me at thedesertfoxcomic@gmail.com so we can discuss it if you’re interested.

• MisterAnderSiN

March 2, 2021 at 9:35 am
    make icon 68 Forum Points

When you get a second could you please fill out the form at the bottom of this page so we have all your info on file https://www.comicbookschool.com/creative-prompt-8-pg-challenge-2/

• ASAP

March 24, 2021 at 9:03 am
    make icon 18 Forum Points

I’m an artist with aspirations of writing and looking to help out wherever I can.

• redheadeded

April 13, 2021 at 10:16 pm
    make icon 66 Forum Points

Hey all any updates on here? for the 2021 8 Page Challenage?

Looking so see how’s helping who and if anyone is still without?

Thanks, D Alley, the Redheadeded

• philipspace

April 14, 2021 at 12:34 am
      make icon 69 Forum Points

I think at this point team-ups have been declared on other boards.

I’m working with <a class=’bp-suggestions-mention’ href=’https://create.comicbookschool.com/members/psychophipps/’ rel=’nofollow’>@psychophipps on a story featuring characters that he and I came up with back in middle school. I’ve made it through pencil roughs and I’m starting the process of penciling the finished artwork. I have a backup story that I wouldn’t mind producing as well, but one thing at a time. I’d rather have one finished story than two half-complete pile of pages that never see print.

That being said, if anyone would like some assistance with laying out pages or storytelling, feel free to reach out to me or other members on the board. I may not be able to commit to drawing your story personally, but I will definitely carve out some time to provide what help that I can. We’re all busy with day-jobs and family life to some extent or another, but the key is remembering that a collaborative project will ultimately be greater than the sum of its parts.

• Justin

April 27, 2021 at 10:12 pm
    make icon 20 Forum Points

I’m a writer who just signed up and is looking for folks to team up with.

• Christoff_RDGZ

May 25, 2021 at 3:07 pm
    make icon 14 Forum Points

Is there any artist willing to do a last minute entry for the Page-8 Challenge? If so, drop me a line to team up 🙂

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now