• Space-Time ContinuINN

• george-dawkins-ii

February 19, 2021 at 7:04 pm
    make icon 70 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

Space-Time ContinuINN

Titus vs other gladiators & a bear

Titus the Mightiest

In 80 AD, an accomplished gladiator named Titus is making his debut in the newly opened Colosseum. His initial opponents are a few other gladiators. With his weapons of choice, the trident & the cestus, he overpowers them all. However, instead of mortally wounding them he shows them mercy as he’s done to opponents in previous battles.

Suddenly, a new opponent is brought out. It’s a bear. Titus never shows mercy to beasts and kills the bear after a struggle. He stands triumphantly over the slain animal, then we’re brought back to the present.

Titus’ descendant, Marcus Russo, wakes up in shock from his special bed. He thinks that everything that happened earlier in the story was only a dream, but it was actually a genetic memory from his ancestor that he just relived. He goes back to bed, and then the inn where he’s sleeping is shown followed by a sign that reads “Welcome to Space-Time ContinuINN”.

• redheadeded

February 21, 2021 at 2:45 am
    make icon 68 Forum Points

George,

That is awesome. I love that you have these stories invested in other times, I am interested to see how you show these epic battles that end mercifully, are the opponents grateful to be spared or angry and resentful? also I started thinking about what other animals he might have faced in a colosseum setting!?!

I am excited to see how this one gets started, and what Marcus thinks at the end. 🙂

Welcome back!
    D Alley, the Redheadeded

• thesurrealari

February 24, 2021 at 11:24 am
    make icon 66 Forum Points

George,

Have you read the Hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy? There is a scene right at the beginning, where the guy who wants to bulldoze Arthur Dent’s house has anscestral memories of Genghis Khan. It’s a really interesting concept, and I’d love to see where you go with it.

• MisterAnderSiN

March 2, 2021 at 9:21 am
    make icon 69 Forum Points

Thank you for filling out the form I have sent you an email and a way to contact me if needed directly.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now