Forums Forums Main Forum ReggieCon is happening now 2/24 -8 pm with Alex Simmons… Here’s the details

• ReggieCon is happening now 2/24 -8 pm with Alex Simmons… Here’s the details

Posted by maryamsmark on February 25, 2022 at 6:07 am

Hi everyone –

For anyone who was interested in attending tonight’s event – the event starts at 8pm est. The time I was told was 7pm however I wasn’t aware of the time zone not being different. Forgive me – please still attend. Also, Mr. Simmons states there will be a q&a now! Please stay after to participate.

DATE: Thursday, February 24, 2022
    TIME: 8 pm est
    https://bit.ly/reggiecon-22422­
    COST: FREE

(HOW TO ATTEND: join the Zoom webinar at the ReggieCon website via Illinois State University:
    https://bit.ly/reggiec… )

EVENT DETAILS:
    BLACK PANTHER AND BLACKJACK TEAM UP!

**Assigned Reading: Blackjack: Second Bite of the Cobra

ReggieCon will welcome Inkpot award-winning author Mr. Alexander Simmons to the panel “Black Panther and Blackjack Team Up” from 8 – 10 p.m., February 24 via Zoom.

ReggieCon is a series of virtual panels with experts in comic and popular media, focusing on issues of race and diversity. In recognition of Black History Month, the February panel will focus on the graphic novel Blackjack: Second Bite of the Cobra by Alexander Simmons. In addition to Simmons, guest panelists will include Dr. Stanford Carpenter, Dr. Vanessa Hintz, and Daniel Jun Kim.

Thanks,
    Maryam

Maryam’s Mark & Co., LLC

“Building your Brand on the World Wide Web Together!”
    Visit Online Studio:  MaryamsMark.com
    Call Now: 267-474-6713
    Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 11 am – 6 pm
    Services: Website Design, Illustrations, Email List Building & Marketing
    Need a New Website? Complete our form now: *Interested? New Website Builders Only

maryamsmark replied 9 months, 1 week ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.