Forums Forums Main Forum Press Coverage, Creator Connections, Panel 2

• Press Coverage, Creator Connections, Panel 2

thesurrealari updated 1 week, 3 days ago 3 Members · 11 Posts
  • thesurrealari

August 31, 2021 at 3:32 am
    make icon 59 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

This is where I will post the media coverage for our second anthology. If you appear on a podcast, YouTube show, blog, etc where you talk about the anthology—or Comic Book School in genera—please post it here.

• thesurrealari

August 31, 2021 at 3:33 am
    make icon 59 Forum Points
  • maryamsmarkers

September 1, 2021 at 6:39 am
    make icon 71 Forum Points

Hey there, I share out a e-newsletter – one give great dates to market your product/services. It usually goes out the first week of the month. Anyways – did you know there’s a National
    Comic Book Day in September. I had no clue. On Sept 25th. Could be a great day to make some press on the challenge… just an idea @buddyscalera

Another few days that’s really close are

September 10 – National Swap Ideas Day —

September 4 – National Newspaper Carrier Day

September 6 – National Read A Book Day

• sebastianbonet

September 1, 2021 at 10:34 pm
    make icon 20 Forum Points

Need podcast recommendations to go on. Can always do something with Catch Da Craze, Indie Relay, Get in Toon with Micheal Grassia, Can also work something out with Inbeon to see if we can do a special off con live panel interview chat. Also SketchFed are lookign for guest to interview.

• maryamsmarkers

September 3, 2021 at 8:51 am

Hey everybody — Here’s my full “markers” report on great dates to market – it has all the dates, with potential target audiences in the e-newsletter. I’ll be creating the October one soon, to be more timely for us on dates that can be helpful for New York con. I do a enews each week but the topics goes from this, the “Great Dates to Market,” ‘The Sketch Show,” “Events/Cons/Sketch Meetups,” and Website News – one a week.

Read Sept Dates to Mark: https://conta.cc/3hfBI3J

• maryamsmarkers

September 5, 2021 at 5:55 am

Someone sent this Hashtag Guide to me via facebook chat. I know we have some tag tricks already but I thought her guide was great and wanted to share it with you all either way. There may be some tips in here we are not using but can implement. Check it out…

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now