Forums Forums Crypto & NFT Forums NFT & Crypto Class – Students Only Perspective – Comicbooks as NFTs (without the need for an e-reader)

• vince

April 14, 2022 at 12:36 pm
    make icon Makes 0
    make icon 24 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

“WWWhoaaahh dude!” – *best Keanu *

• mikedoestheart

Administrator
    April 15, 2022 at 11:34 am
    make icon Makes 6
    make icon 114 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: member icon Forum Scion

even more important to note — their NFTs come with a limited license agreement — this is something I’ve been considering doing with my NFT comic drop, so i’m glad to have a tangible example to analyze @buddyscalera @vince

• buddyscalera

Administrator
      April 17, 2022 at 2:24 pm
      make icon Makes 8
      make icon 97 Forum Points

Now that I am reading the licensing agreement, it makes me wonder if this will be standard and customary in NFTs. It’s super clear what they are allowing the purchaser to buy.

If there are contracts, you have to wonder if they will also need to be minted on the blockchain as well. I would assume you would mint the contract, so nobody can change the terms later.

Tag: @evolver @vince @mikedoestheart @maryamsmark

• mikedoestheart

Administrator
        April 17, 2022 at 8:33 pm
        make icon Makes 6

ive always thought this was how smart contracts were meant to be deployed, and always wanted this deployed in the code. i have tutorials on how to embed this into the contract that i can share. now the trick is looking into which platforms allow you to do this already (foundation, rarible, etc.) – if you’re minting them manually you can just include this. i’ll make another thread with my posting into how to do this manually in a bit

• evolver

April 18, 2022 at 8:41 am
        make icon Makes 6
        make icon 23 Forum Points

it makes sense to me to include a licensing agreement with an NFT sale. it gives parameters to what someone is actually buying.

• mikedoestheart

Administrator
          April 18, 2022 at 2:37 pm
          make icon Makes 6

1,000% percent. right now we’re just in the in-between space where you either decide to code it yourself or wait for a provider to include that granularity in their platform. choices, choices….!