• Kyle Francisco

February 22, 2021 at 4:52 am
    make icon 20 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

Old Bermuda

First Call

A pocket dimension that exists outside of time.

Springboard #1: What Is This Place?

There is a pocket dimension that exists outside of time. The place is an isle surrounded by wrecked aircraft and ships. There are several ways that one may come to get here. However, must get here via The Bermuda Triangle or The Devil’s Sea. The newest inhabitant of the isle, a Japanese WWII fighter pilot, is in awe that such a place exists. That is, until he finds out that he can never leave.

Still, the isle is a pretty pleasant place. That is, until it is discovered that there are a bunch of dead bodies in a cove next to the place where no one dares to go. People begin to turn on one another. Who could be guilty of such a dastardly deed?

On the Isle is a lone building called Old Bermuda, and no one ever goes there. Yet, there can always be activity heard coming from the building. Our pilot [Hiro], decides to take the initiative to investigate. He enters the building and discovers a tome on a desk near the entrance. The time spells that the only way to leave the Isle is to murder enough people to open a gateway to another dimension. And when he descends further into the building all is revealed in a sorrowful conclusion.

• redheadeded

February 22, 2021 at 11:30 pm
    make icon 64 Forum Points

Dude that’s dark, but interesting.

I’m interested to find out if you have only people from the past or also the future? Are there other characters trying to escape/survive/ or just interact with?

I’m looking forward to seeing the write up on this one.. do they all speak english?

Thanks for Posting!

D Alley, the Redheadeded

• Kyle Francisco

February 23, 2021 at 7:22 am

Thanks. I was thinking of something like the universal translator onboard the T.A.R.D.I.S. as a means for people to understand one another.

• redheadeded

February 23, 2021 at 9:49 pm
    make icon 64 Forum Points

Cool, this is gonna be great. 🙂

• Kyle Francisco

February 23, 2021 at 11:44 pm

Thanks. Now I just have to convince someone to collaborate.

• MisterAnderSiN

March 2, 2021 at 9:12 am
    make icon 65 Forum Points

are you working with Summer Steinhart on a different story?

• Kyle Francisco

March 15, 2021 at 5:12 am

No, I think that this is the story. I’m sorry if there is any confusion.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now