• Old Bermuda — Plot

• Kyle Francisco

March 15, 2021 at 5:16 am
    Council-21: Council of the Willing - 2021

Good afternoon, I hope that all is well with everyone.

Here are my plotted pages for my Old Bermuda Script:

Page 1. Hiro is in a dogfight, but gets ensnared in the wormhole somewhere above the Devil’s Triangle.

Page 2. Some of the locals greet him.

Page 3. Hiro sees the lone building and inquired about it.

Page 4. The answers were on the building are shifty at best.

Page 5. Someone sounds the alarm about the dead bodies coming from a cove beneath the old building.

Page 6. Even though he is new, Hiro decides to investigate.

Page 7. Hiro learns about a possible dimension jump by committing human sacrifice.

Page 8. Hiro has a conversation with the person responsible for the sacrifices.

• redheadeded

March 29, 2021 at 4:32 am
    Council-21: Council of the Willing - 2021

Hey Kyle,

I am a bit behind in catching up on all the posts but I hopfully will be up-to-date by tomorrow. I am interested in how this will be scripted, and how Hiro feels about the sacrifies, if he is a Japanese WWII pilot I am cursious if he thinks the sacrifies is justified or not, in the same way communial needs vs indivudalism is viewed in the east and west and was still viewed differently in different time periods.

Also I am interested in how the locals know to stay away, was this cove a successful exit but at too high a cost for most people, or has it always failed so everyone knows not to go near it, and is one person continuing to try this way to escape or are there many people that have this plan, but not the guts to kill to suceed?

I’m so interested I can’t wait to read more.. and see it.. this is gonna be great. 🙂

Thanks,

D Alley, the Redheadeded

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now