• New Idea: Lost Inn Thought

• jholder12

February 25, 2021 at 7:06 am
    make icon 20 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

Sevrine, an elder, more mature without being old princess, retires to a mystical land. Just outside it, is an old, dilapidated, haunted inn. The princess is self-centered, lost in her own problems and bemoaning a shattered marriage. However, she also holds power, which is tested against by an inn that is haunted by a vengeful spirit.

Throughout the story, and down through months, Sevrine and the spirit test their wills against one another, trying to overcome each other’s stubbornness. Eventually, they come to an accord, as they each try to find a way to heal the inn, and maybe themselves.

• redheadeded

March 1, 2021 at 10:40 am
    make icon 66 Forum Points

Hey @jholder12 ,

This is a very interesting premise. I am interested to know why a princess and not a queen or a duchess etc. Also are there multiple spirits or just one? How will the Time element work into the story?

I am so excited this one is very different than a lot of the other Time Inn stories I have seen so far, can’t wait to see what you make with it. 🙂

D Alley, the Redheadeded

• jholder12

March 2, 2021 at 7:11 am
    make icon 20 Forum Points

Hi @redheadeded ,

So what I think I am getting at here is the healing power of time. Sevrine did not get what she thought she wanted from her marriage, and is now lashing out. But In the face of obstinance, she is forced to reconcile her own thoughts, and try and reconsider her own failings.

• redheadeded

March 4, 2021 at 3:14 am
    make icon 66 Forum Points

Cool, I am looking forward to seeing how you frame this and her thought, and how they change with time. 🙂

D Alley, the Redheadeded

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now