Forums Forums Main Forum My Indie Comic! “51 Unceded” out on On Demand

• My Indie Comic! “51 Unceded” out on On Demand

Posted by vince on November 27, 2021 at 4:46 am

hello all!

So, I’m writing & drawing a super fun Aliens, Area 51, and a Native American modern angst story entitled: “51 Unceded” – Issue #1 is out now On Demand through lulu printing fulfilment. $6.25 US plus shipping (which is around $8).

I’m aiming to do this ongoing anxiety sci-fi horror story quarterly, so Issue #2 in March, 2022.

Meanwhile you can see the online link to purchase on my website store, Lulu ships worldwide in a few days, and I’m satisfied with the print quality. I’ve also made it into a few comic shops in Ontario, Canada and Quebec.

https://movingcomicfactory.com/shop/51-unceded-issue-1/

Description
    “51 Unceded” is the Ultimate anxiety story for America!

In the mysterious southern desert regions of Nevada, US Special Agent Tom Daniel is assigned to the ‘ETEP’ or Extra-Terrestrial Exploratory Program, seeking evidence of alien life on Earth.

He thought evidence of alien life on American soil was never possible, until now. Ken Hoekkante, a local rancher and Tribal Elder, has been having dreams that are growing clearer as time goes by. What will happen next?!

Vince

vince replied 1 year ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • buddyscalera

Administrator
    November 30, 2021 at 8:55 pm
    make icon Makes 8
    make icon 97 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

Congratulations! It’s super exciting to see your work on the shelves. I never get tired of seeing my name on a new comics rack.

When will the next issue come out?

Tagging @thesurrealari

• vince

November 30, 2021 at 9:11 pm
    make icon Makes 0
    make icon 24 Forum Points

Thank you 🙂 Marketing the product is almost the same amount of work as actually doing a comic! I’ll bang out this story quarterly, March 2022 or so.

• vince

December 2, 2021 at 2:32 am
    make icon Makes 0
    make icon 24 Forum Points

@philipspace thank you kindly 🙂