Forums Forums 8-Page Challenge #2 8-Page Challenge #2 > Step 0 – Orientation Jet Pack Gal at the Inn Beyond Space and Time, or Whatever.

• Jet Pack Gal at the Inn Beyond Space and Time, or Whatever.

• Jeff_Rider

February 2, 2021 at 10:31 am
    make icon 20 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

I’m a writer looking for a creative team, here’s the pitch: Intrepid hero and smuggler Jet Pack Gal (whose name, yeah, is Gal) is fresh off maternity leave and back in the saddle (or in this case the Jet Pack, duh) and making a top-secret delivery to… maybe the weirdest place in the Universe! When time is bent, up is down and checkout time is half-past Infinity, Jet Pack Gal is ready to fly!

While I didn’t feature in the first anthology, this story is both a stand-alone sci-fi romp AND a sequel to “Jet Pack Guy”, a short comic I made with someone I met at Creator Connection at C2E2 back in the day. You can check it out below, I uploaded the comic as a .PDF.

Jet Pack Gal is fun, SUPER goofy sci-fi with lots of wordplay humor, funky tech, freeze rays, and… well, a Jet Pack. If Star Trek was a pysho-punk-zine, it’d be Jet Pack Gal.

Who wants to play?

• This discussion was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by  Jeff_Rider.
    • This discussion was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by  buddyscalera. Reason: Moved from main area to Step 0
Viewing 1 of 1 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now