Forums Forums Main Forum Jamal Igle – Reviewing a script -Live Chat Tues. April 13th, 2021 @8pm

• Jamal Igle – Reviewing a script -Live Chat Tues. April 13th, 2021 @8pm

jojabarker updated 5 hours, 34 minutes ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • redheadeded

April 7, 2021 at 10:44 pm

This forum is for the first live chat with Jamal Igle, on Tuesday April 13th, 2021 @8pm. We have created this message board for you to start asking questions and prepare for the chat. Also this fourm will be a place you can continue the conversation after the event.

Details on the live event will be found on the ComicBookSchool main website:
    Look for an upcoming announcement.

Tagging @buddyscalera @thesurrealari & @krisburgos

• jojabarker

April 14, 2021 at 9:40 am

That was a great event! I was pleased to see how active everyone was on the live chat thread. Some good questions came from it as well as Jamal covered aspects of the industry I hadn’t even considered to ask!

I had forgotten about the McCloud insight about how faster the action fewer the panels, slower the action more the panels. Jamal even put this into practice during the review!

Honestly can’t think of any questions at this moment, so just wanted to comment. Especially how important it is to keep an open line of communication. When Jamal mentioned that he might find something that could work better in the script that he’d propose it to the writer.

Lastly, most importantly, the stress on being open and teachable! What a great example for Jamal to learn lettering, not to become a Letterer but to better understand that job!!

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now