Forums Forums 8-Page Challenge #2 8-Page Challenge #2 > Step 0 > Flash Fiction Introduction Number 2 and Pitches

• Introduction Number 2 and Pitches

• rakeemnelson

April 27, 2021 at 6:20 am
    make icon 20 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

Hi Everyone!

I’m in old poster in this forum, but back with new ideas!

Fantasy/ Horror

Dreyer goblin has been hit with encasing him in a crystal-like substance after a raid on a wizard’s tower goes wrong. While he may be frozen, everything else marches on like normal doomed to watch on as he’s trapped in a permanent time-out.

Sci-fi

While studying a distortion in space and time causes a lonely inn in the midwest to have its own pocket dimension, scientist Rooney Karlsen soon discovers that every time he leaves the temporal energy causes him to shift ages.

• jojabarker

May 5, 2021 at 10:01 am
    make icon 70 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

Welcome back, ol’ friend! Both are killer[full-stop]

I like the first one because it forces Dreyer to learn to be more and more open-minded as their forced to watch the world change. So, kinda a therapists wet-dream of being forced against ones will to accept change.

That second one, though hits home — quite literally! Being from the Midwest, and currently waiting out the pandemic back here I like the idea that I could just go down the highway a few miles to “escape” everything…but would it be worth the risk?!

Great work, and either one would be a thrill to see. Kirbyspeed, my friend! ~Joel

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now