Forums Forums Main Forum Instagram animated content – for CBS IG account

• Instagram animated content – for CBS IG account

redheadeded updated 2 weeks, 2 days ago 3 Members · 8 Posts
  • Vince

December 16, 2021 at 8:08 am
    make icon 19 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

Warning: Undefined variable $ub in /homepages/26/d225668975/htdocs/CBSCreate/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-platform/bp-core/bp-core-functions.php on line 5804

Warning: Undefined variable $ub in /homepages/26/d225668975/htdocs/CBSCreate/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-platform/bp-core/bp-core-functions.php on line 5816

Warning: Undefined variable $ub in /homepages/26/d225668975/htdocs/CBSCreate/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-platform/bp-core/bp-core-functions.php on line 5836

Warning: Undefined variable $ub in /homepages/26/d225668975/htdocs/CBSCreate/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-platform/bp-core/bp-core-functions.php on line 5804

Warning: Undefined variable $ub in /homepages/26/d225668975/htdocs/CBSCreate/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-platform/bp-core/bp-core-functions.php on line 5816

Warning: Undefined variable $ub in /homepages/26/d225668975/htdocs/CBSCreate/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-platform/bp-core/bp-core-functions.php on line 5836

hello all!

Posting the fun little Instagram square format video design I did, hopefully for some fun IG posts/reels/stories in 2022 🙂 Note: *Posting it HERE, as the graphics board request forum doesn’t allow for attachments it seems.

Rob Andersin’s silky smooth radio voice would go great on some fun posts, just sayin 😉 *nudge nudge, wink…

Instagram and now TikTok seem to be the hot ticket social platforms for video/animated posts.

please enjoy

@buddyscalera @krisburgos @redheadeded @izmoney10000 @philipspace @maryamsmarkers @MisterAnderSiN

• mikedoestheart

Administrator
    December 17, 2021 at 8:31 pm

Hey Vince! That’s a great piece of content right there for the CBS page – many thanks! @redheadeded @krisburgos @buddyscalera @MisterAnderSiN – If you haven’t seen this yet, take a look 🙂

Just checked your website as well and love the animated comic book approach you’re taking. I’ve personally done that for an animated music video and have so much fun with that strategy. Welcome to CBS!

• Vince

December 17, 2021 at 10:10 pm

hey Mike (does the art) ! Thank you, comics and animation are just meant for each other! Hoping to pitch in and do fun cool stuff moving forward. Cheers, Vince

• redheadeded

Administrator
    December 19, 2021 at 8:58 am
    make icon 63 Forum Points

Vince I do like it a LOT! I’d love to jump on a call and noodle a few things with you, you tell me what you think.. Let’s see all the different places for CBS we can use a graphic like this and push to have more Instagram engagement in 2022. 😉

This is great.!

D. Alley, the RedheadedEd

• Vince

December 20, 2021 at 6:17 am

@redheadeded – for sure, for Instagram, fun animated video posts or reels or stories even, for the account is where I’d like to keep my focus. Indeed YouTube is also a biggie video platform naturally, but I don’t also want to overwhelm myself either.

If you want to do a brain storm, to think of a good strategy – on Zoom or Google chat thingy…

I’m good for anytime on Thursday, Dec. 23rd 5-8pm EST Does that work for you?

cheers V

• redheadeded

Administrator
      December 20, 2021 at 8:31 am

I will be traveling starting the 21st. – the 27th.. NC to NJ for the holiday. Not sure how the internet will be, my parents are in a celular and internet black hole. :/ – but I am back on the 28th, into the foreseeable futures…

I am also on Discord, FB Msg, and Google Chats if there is a time that opens up.

Can we plan for 28th or 29th at some point?

Let me know. 🙂

Thanks,

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  redheadeded. Reason: Still frikking line spacing
  • Vince

December 21, 2021 at 2:04 am

@redheadeded perfect – yes after the Xmas gluttony would be good! lol

lets aim for Dec. 29 – Weds evening, EST, name a time and that will work.

Cheers V

• redheadeded

Administrator
      January 10, 2022 at 3:26 am

Sorry. I was traveling at that time I hope you can make it this Wednesday instead! 😉

Thanks,

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 replies

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now