Forums Forums Main Forum Giving Tree and the anthology entry without a home.

Tagged: , , ,

• Giving Tree and the anthology entry without a home.

aesthetic-derelict updated 3 weeks ago 4 Members · 7 Posts
  • aesthetic-derelict

August 21, 2021 at 8:00 pm
    make icon 68 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

Hey CBS students, my apologies for the relative radio silence. Though I was unable to participate in the challenge, the summer afforded more opportunities to make comics. Though I’m currently penciling my Giving Tree graphic novella, I also contributed to a short comic with a writer friend of mine. It follows the tale of a friendship tested by a video game bleeding into reality.

Unfortunately, it wasn’t accepted into the original anthology it was written for, so we are currently looking to self-publish and hand it out at a convention he’ll be going to.

Of course, if anyone else is looking for a fantasy/video game based adventure, I would be most grateful.

Later days.

• philipspace

August 21, 2021 at 9:56 pm
    make icon 69 Forum Points

Looks pretty good to me!

Are we going to see the finished product of the blue-line page?

• aesthetic-derelict

August 21, 2021 at 11:39 pm

Thanks! I’ll be certain to share it once it’s finished. Still figuring out what coloring approach I’ll ultimately take with this.

• krisburgos

August 25, 2021 at 6:02 am
    make icon 62 Forum Points

Dude, that art is stellar! We’re seriously missing you in this years anthology. Would’ve been great to have you.

On a side note, hit me up if you’ve got some free time and are up for a project. I have an IP that needs a second issue.

• aesthetic-derelict

August 26, 2021 at 6:53 pm

Thanks, Kris. I’m really kicking myself for not being able to join in the anthology too. Looks like everyone really brought their A-game!

Free time is always in question with school kicking back up soon, but I’ll check the forecast of my semester and get back to you.

• comic-book-advocates-com

August 31, 2021 at 9:03 pm
    make icon 19 Forum Points

We could give it a look-see if it fits into a Continuum Furutre issue

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now