Forums Forums Main Forum For any authors looking to understand how they can publish digitally (NFTs)!

• For any authors looking to understand how they can publish digitally (NFTs)!

Posted by mikedoestheart on June 3, 2022 at 10:07 pm

https://www.bookchain.ca/

I know a lot of writers/authors have not seen any particular reason to jump into this space as things seemed poised for visual creatives the majority of the time. It was always a matter of time until someone had the technical know-how to cultivate the powers of the technology to benefit audio/analog creators alike, and this is the biggest contender in that field to date.

You can control the number of books published as well as the ability to receive royalties if your customers re-sell your book. you can make special editions for scarcity as well as a number of other options.

If you’re not terribly comfortable with the thought of the blockchain/Web3, don’t fret — there’s a lot of good information out there that is super easy to follow. It takes under five minutes to get a digital wallet, and from there it’s just a matter of choosing a marketplace to sell what will inevitably be your inventory.

I implore you to check it out as this is going to grow in popularity very fast!

@buddyscalera @thesurrealari

buddyscalera replied 2 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • buddyscalera

Administrator
    June 4, 2022 at 8:07 am
    make icon Makes 8
    make icon 97 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

This is a really good find. Up until now, I haven’t found any sites that allow complete books or ebooks to be made into NFTs. It is strange that we can have all kinds of file formats, including video and pictures, but we have not had a basic Text or PDF or eBook format as NFTs.

If they find a way to make this work, it will be an interesting and viable channel for individual authors and publishers.

Tag: @maryamsmark @vince