Forums Forums 8-Page Challenge #1 for NYCC 2020 (COMPLETED) Creator Videos for Webcast Dec 29

• kpei137

December 27, 2020 at 6:10 pm

Sounds good to me, I already have a folder made for the video submissions on my google drive so I can give everyone who needs access, access before Tuesday’s live stream

• buddyscalera

Administrator
    December 27, 2020 at 9:11 pm
    make icon 113 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

Great, @videogamingtalkblog. I would give access to everyone I tagged on the thread. Erin, Ari, Rob, Arielle, and me.

We will probably need to pay the videos from our computer. I don’t think we can stream YouTube.

• thesurrealari

December 27, 2020 at 10:38 pm
    make icon 66 Forum Points

If I remember correctly, @buddyscalera, you had wanted me to livetweet the livestream from the CBS twitter. Can you send me the login when you get a chance?

• kpei137

December 27, 2020 at 10:42 pm

I will add Rob and you to the email thread. let me just get to my computer and I can do it from there.

• kpei137

December 27, 2020 at 10:49 pm

I just added you and rob to the folder @buddyscalera let me know if you can access everything

• buddyscalera

Administrator
    December 27, 2020 at 11:12 pm
    make icon 113 Forum Points

Okay, @videogamingtalkblog, I was able to download. I can see the videos and have clicked a few to see that they play.

That said, I will watch them live during the webcast, so I can enjoy them with the community watching the show.

Very excited. Thank you so much.

It looks like you guys created a video with all of the videos together too. SUPER COOL!

Original Post
    0 of 0 posts June 2018
    Now