CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

I’m okay. Could be better…

• redheadeded

Administrator
    February 22, 2022 at 8:44 am
    make icon Makes 6
    make icon 68 Forum Points

So I though the show was good but I wonder if the community calls would be better at a different day or time? I know the Tuesday show is becoming a staple, but how can we better connect with people in the community and answer questions you guys have in a zoom, google meet, or live stream?

Thoughts?

D. Alley, the RedheadedEd.

• mr-andersin

February 22, 2022 at 8:18 pm
    make icon Makes 0
    make icon 80 Forum Points

TBH the new show is getting about the Same views as Tuesday. If we look around the forums lack of participation is all over. We have to consider what we can do next to change that.

• redheadeded

Administrator
      February 22, 2022 at 9:55 pm
      make icon Makes 6

Yeah I know you and I are on, and the views are good, but THIS show the community show is about interacting with the community.. and we don’t have as much going on in the fourms and comments on this one. .so…. I thougth I’d ask here in the fourms since that’s what we do. πŸ˜‰

As always Rob, I am grateful for your help and efforts to support the community and people in it.

D. Alley, the RedheadedEd.

• izmoney10000

February 23, 2022 at 4:37 am
        make icon Makes 3
        make icon 23 Forum Points

I would join in if I knew what the topics were before hand. Also I think that if there was a “Draw stream” like we are doing the motivational challenge then watchers could receive some of the original sketches might attract viewers? Also I have noticed a lot of the guys who are “names” in the business will go on almost any stream to reach their audience. I know that the comicsgate creators get a lot of heat but their streams are usually packed with aspiring creators so maybe getting some of those guys on would be helpful as far as getting folks to the website?

• redheadeded

Administrator
    February 23, 2022 at 5:13 am
    make icon Makes 6

You make a VERY GOOD POINT. The community show is supposed to be ‘pre-planned!’ haha.. but you know there are only so many people willing to show up to a planning mtg vs. the number of people that can help out, and I get it work, family, other commitments. People have other priorities, but if community memebers want to use CBS as a resource I think we need a place to submit feedback. And I hope this is that opportunity.

@izmoney10000 I don’t know about those shows? Do you have some examples? I would love to see some.

For this I don’t know that I would like to reach out specifically to ‘comicgate’ people as that sounds like a hot button topic. In this specific thread, I’m more interested in hearing from people who are already here in CBS but don’t actively participate. I would like to help them to be more involved and get more out of the resources we have availble by connecting with people and speaking up more Just like you are doing now! Thanks by the way for being active on here! πŸ™‚

• That being said, if growing our over all audience is the idea that is a great suggestion. And if you wanted to start a CBS ‘Draw Together’ show.. I think that would be super fun! Do you want to run it?

D. Alley, the RedheadedEd

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  redheadeded.