• Art Printing

krisburgos updated 7 months, 1 week ago 3 Members · 5 Posts
  • krisburgos

April 20, 2021 at 7:52 am
    make icon 61 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

Can anyone name some trusted printing services that work specifically in art prints?

I’m looking for a Print-On-Demand service that does NOT focus strictly on printing clothing, accessories etc. Looking for printing high quality art prints whether they’re on (poster) paper or canvas. I’m looking to blow up some art and framing for my wall.

• mikedoestheart

Administrator
    April 20, 2021 at 11:06 am

I use Printkeg quite frequently as they produce archival-quality prints fairly reasonably and usually run sales regularly. Hope this helps!

• MisterAnderSiN

April 21, 2021 at 9:19 pm
    make icon 65 Forum Points

Depends on what you mean by High Quality. Are you talk photo real or actually have it repainted?

Costco Actually has some of the best services and they are affordable https://www.costcophotocenter.com/wall-decor/acrylic-prints

for more detailed work very high end I know a few places but it very expensive. What was your budget?

• krisburgos

April 25, 2021 at 9:04 am
      make icon 61 Forum Points

Basically, one of the things I want to do is litter my work space/apartment with art from my own comics, so I’m going to be making prints of some of my favorite panels/pages/etc for framing. My budget is $100/item and that’s with the print, shipping and framing. I’ve never done ANY art printing (only comic printing) and was looking for options that artists trust.

If I can possibly use these services to also recreate art prints for sales purposes, then I would look into that too.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now