Forums Forums Help Wanted & Talent Available Talent: Pencilers – Show Your Portfolio 2022 Pyrates Of The Golden Age Calendar – self printed /published project

• 2022 Pyrates Of The Golden Age Calendar – self printed /published project

Posted by vince on January 19, 2022 at 10:01 am

Here’s a recent addition of projects I did for 2022 so far!

“12 Pyrates Of The Golden Age” full colour calendar, with historical facts interwoven into the artwork. Super fun project. I did this purely as a self published/printed effort. A separate printed version with a stapled spine from an excellent comic retail store and printer from Kitchener ON Canada: Studio Comix Press, did my personal batch.

The colours came out great – a batch of 50 went out to friends, family, clients, editors, and Calendar publishers themselves across North America. I really want to do a 2023 project now!

Also, a ‘meat & potatoes’ product video slapped up on YouTube to give one a sense of it in real life: Watch below

Second, an On Demand version online at my website store, printed via lulu.com – with a spiral binding spine, also fantastic colour quality and printing! Highly recommend them for On Demand solutions.

On Demand Store:

12 Pyrates Of The Golden Age Calendar

Like most things in the art industry as a whole, its the marketing and sales fulfilment that makes things get really noticed, as well as generating sales for the artist. Its a lot of work, but worth it!

I have also posted some of the monthly character pieces with the front and back cover.

Enjoy! Vince

@buddyscalera @redheadeded @philipspace @jarrod-elvin @MisterAnderSiN

redheadeded replied 8 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • izmoney10000

January 20, 2022 at 11:56 am
    make icon Makes 3
    make icon 23 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

nice!

• vince

January 21, 2022 at 12:00 am
      make icon Makes 0
      make icon 24 Forum Points

cheers Mate!

• buddyscalera

Administrator
    January 22, 2022 at 5:56 pm
    make icon Makes 8
    make icon 97 Forum Points

Wait, you made your own calendar? That’s kind of brilliant.

In a world where everything is going digital, you will have something physical on people’s walls. They will look at your art for an entire year.

#impressed @Vince

• redheadeded

Administrator
    January 26, 2022 at 2:14 am
    make icon Makes 6
    make icon 68 Forum Points

This is really cool. I can’t wait to get one..

Thanks For showing this off Vince it is one of a kind!

D. Alley, the RedheadedEd