Forums Forums Main Forum New Year’s Resolutions Reply To: New Year’s Resolutions

• philipspace

January 3, 2022 at 11:01 pm
    make icon 69 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

I resolutely plan to finish three 8-page stories this year. These may or may not be for the anthology, but certainly doable.

The first will be illustrated starting in January and ending in February, the second March to April, the third May to June.

I resolutely plan to learn how to use Blender as a way of upping my game artistically. My plan is to set a 1/2 hour a day, Monday through Friday learning key commands, watching tutorials, and building things until I feel comfortable enough with the program that I can use it for comics projects.

I resolutely plan to begin producing and publishing a regular story by no later than the end of 2022. This will likely be a Webtoon or similar format, but given the amount of digital production I’ve learned and adopted in the last two years, I don’t believe it will be a stretch.

I also have some personal and professional goals outside of comics and cartooning that I will not list here, but suffice it to say that your encouragement, support and prayers are appreciated.

Here’s to a great 2022!