Forums Forums Main Forum Introduce Yourself Reply To: Introduce Yourself

• psysci

April 15, 2020 at 6:52 pm
    make icon 70 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

I am Matthew aka psysci and I have been working as a digital designer (UX/UI Design) for advertising agencies for the last 7 years. I have been slowly gathering my knowledge of comic book creation and am ready to get started. I write and illustrate but am terrible at coloring.

I used to create conceptual albums and monthly projects with a free netlabel I helped run called soulseekrecords. We once got a decent review in The Wire (UK) magazine for something called the One Minute Massacre. soulseek records discogs

I was then hired by the filesharing application soulseek to help create and run a record label for them officially. I did that for a few years, got to travel, meet lots of people etc… One really notable thing we did was have a remix contest which got tons of submissions. slsk records discogs

In 2008, I was a part of a group art show associated with Toy Tokyo where I displayed three paintings of mine. Other than that I’ve been doing random things artistically, building my knowledge and formulating plans.

You can see a bit more at http://studioavant.com