Forums Forums Main Forum Welcome to NFTs Reply To: Welcome to NFTs

• buddyscalera

Administrator
    May 5, 2021 at 10:42 pm
    make icon 104 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

We will talk about this in an upcoming meeting, but I will share one basic piece of information for you to start researching.

In order for you to collect/buy/sell NFTs, you need a virtual “wallet.” It’s up to you what wallet you use. I have more than one and I really use each of them in different scenarios.

Here are three that I am using:

• MetaMask
    • CoinBase.com
    • PayPal

You’ll probably recognize PayPal right away. There’s a tab on the top right corner labelled “Crypto.”

CoinBase.com and MetaMask are both free resources that you would use for different reasons than PayPal.

In the meantime, just poke around on those three to get started. It will help if you have a chance to read and understand the basics.

We’re going slow here. I am just sharing the information I have collected so far. This is not financial advice. If you want actual financial advice, talk to a financial professional.

Tagging some people: @redheadeded @jarrod-elvin @kpei137 @krisburgos <a class=’bp-suggestions-mention’ href=’https://create.comicbookschool.com/members/maryamsmark/’ rel=’nofollow’>@maryamsmarkers

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  buddyscalera.