Forums Forums Main Forum Zach Snyder’s Justice League Reply To: Zach Snyder’s Justice League

• redheadeded

April 17, 2021 at 12:55 am
    make icon 66 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

<a class=’bp-suggestions-mention’ href=’https://create.comicbookschool.com/members/krisburgos/’ rel=’nofollow’>@krisburgos

Ok, ok But man it was LONG.. leauges better than before, 😉 but I could’a used an edit on Lois’s grief, the long exporsure (beautiful) establishing shots, and some of the over;y-talkative (beautiful) but long expostion.. This was a lot.

Don’t get me wrong, I cheered to see Green Lantern and J’onn J’onzz, but I felt like there was not a clear narrative all the way through, for comic book fans it was service, for anyone new, it was a intro to too many characters, too many plots, and too much information in ONE movie. I would have like to have a better break down. That is just like… my 2 cents.

I still love the first Wonder Woman the best so far… because her intro welcomed new and old fans in a way we could all understand without giving us every character she ever interacted with. As the as the viewpoint character when other people explain things to her, we learn as the audience, rather than knowledgable characters re-explaining things to each other as if they have to figure it out.. I like figuring it out myself rather than the spoon “tell the Flash what to do” method. But I’ll be damed if I didn’t enjoy it.. when they ALL got a hero moment in the final fight with Steps.

And I am with you, I Liked this Batman, he was more relatable and believeable than a bunch of the other as BOTH Batman AND Bruce. Still, Keaton was my first and will always be my Batman, Ben did sneak into my number 2 spot. 😛

So as you can see I go back and forth, but how do you think the next couple movies will go? if they ever get them into production? I think Snyder is good, but he needs an editor he can trust to know when to break a beautiful moment of scenery for overall screentime that won’t make your butt fall asleep, and lose all but the dieahard fans in a theater setting.

Thanks for the oppotuniy to discuss. 😉

D Alley, the Redheadeded.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  redheadeded. Reason: FORMATTIN! DUDES! WHAT IS UP WITH THE LINE SPACING~~ COME ON!