Forums Forums Main Forum Introduce Yourself Reply To: Introduce Yourself

• XanderXero

April 13, 2021 at 3:32 am
    make icon 18 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

Hello. I just watched that hour long youtube video and I got the feel of the people running this project so now I think I need to introduce myself.

My name is Xander Xero and I create stuff. My doodles are all over my social media. I jump from one medium to the next: acrylic, oil, watercolor, tattoos, inks, digital. Jack of all trades, master of none 😆 My first love has always been comic books though. I remember making them in the first grade when I couldn’t wait one whole week for the next episode of my favorite super sentai show- so I make up my own stories and draw comic books about them.

I do feel like I’ve come to this party late though so <a class=’bp-suggestions-mention’ href=’https://create.comicbookschool.com/members/buddyscalera/’ rel=’nofollow’>@buddyscalera , you might recieve tons of emails from me asking you questions. 😅 I am going through the whole site at the moment to get my answers though.

@MisterAnderSiN saying “we are not competing against each other, we are competing against our own selves” and @redheadeded ‘s “when the tides rise up, every ship rises up” did inspire me and made me think that this community is out to help out each other.

Thanks! See you guys around the forums!

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  XanderXero.