Forums Forums 8-Page Challenge #2 8-Page Challenge #2 > Step 2 > Plot “The BitterSuite” Plot Notes Reply To: “The BitterSuite” Plot Notes

• redheadeded

March 29, 2021 at 4:54 am
    make icon 66 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

@mikedoestheart

Ok first off this is unique, I am looking forward to the scripting but catching up on all the posts.

Some questions, one is the cover a page in the comic / and you have 10 pages not 8.. can you work to edit this to 8 pages?

Pg 5 who is markly older? Master Gibu or Niknak or the room?

pg 6 What is the terrifying scene, is he scared cause something is there? or because someone isn’t there? that part was a bit confusing.

Pg 6 Why does Niknak go for the amulet? except on the cover we have no context that it is important or what it’s purpose is ?

Pg 7 Is Niknak avoiding people? accidents? is something chasing him? again I was a bit confused here.

Pg 8 Then the action is done with no conclusion and Niknak is chummy with the wizard? Is there a visual or storytelling element that explains this juxipostion?

Pg 9 What is the gift? what is the artifact?

I’d like to give feedback and help you to improve your story, but I don’t know that I know enough yet to help? what are the context clues? will they be expostion? or visual ?

I am hoping to see more soon and understand the purpose of the wizard’s friendship and the amulet/artifact/gift thingy.

Thanks,

D Alley, the Redheadeded