• redheadeded

March 10, 2021 at 1:41 am
    make icon 66 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

Hey @rakeemnelson ,

I like that you have really thought out all the visuals/panels, I’m interested to see how you will denote for the reader that man at every age shown is the same person. Also what is the instruments/machine that get broken is? and what does it measure?

I am sure most of this will be solved in the scripting process, but currently I am a bit confused by what is actually happening in the story, is he aging backward? aging more quickly and being reset every day? or is it random and these are each different ages every new day? is he stuck in a loop or being transported to different ages in his life?
    Why did the government send him there? is he supposed to be fixing the problem? or studying it?

Also, I might have asked this before, sorry if I am repeating myself, but are there other people in this story? involved or or not?

And how much of the story telling will be exposition? through thoughts of the main character, or him talking to himself or the recorder?

I am very interested to see how this story is revealed to the viewer/reader.

Thanks again for posting!
    D Alley, the Redheadeded