ModeratorFebruary 23, 2021 at 9:47 pm
So I have a LOT of questions.. but this is a great start. 🙂
1. Why is the city in a dome? Even if you don’t tell the reader I hope you know the answer, because it will influence your story.
2. How big a city are we talking about? a couple thousand people? a million? are we thinking Toyko, Japan (13.5 million people?) or Buford, Georiga (14,900 people)?
3. Why is there no crime? I mean people are people; from theft to murder, you can still have bored cops in a place that has shoplifters? or is this a utopian city that is just un-realistic?
4. Who is the main character? an old cop jaded and bored or a younger cop easily disatified with his new job ready to jump on the first interesting thing?
5. You said the hotel is a relic of past needs in the city was the city not always in a dome?
6. I’m interested in what you mean by ‘bio-recycleing” what is that why is it important to the story?
Also you are not the first.. but why do people keep changing the prompt from “Time Inn”, to “Time OUT… hotel/motel/etc. .. really? just curious.
I’m interested to hear how you will resolve the mystery. or at least how this will end. It reminds me of several of my favorite sci-fi related shows recently so I can’t wait to see how your version of this idea works. Looking forward to it. 😉
D Alley, the Redheadeded.