Forums Forums 8-Page Challenge #2 Introduce Yourself Reply To: Introduce Yourself

• jarrod-elvin

February 22, 2021 at 3:33 pm
    make icon 70 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

Hi, I’m Jarrod, and I am returning to the Comic Challenge because I had a really great experience last year!<div>

I am an Artist/Indie Comic Creator for my business ‘MickMacks’, in which I group my original creations under the name ‘Meatbucket’. I have been drawing, creating comics, animations, and other visual media all my life, and self-publishing my works for a good 15 or so years.

You can check out my website at http://www.mick-macks.com to see my work if you are interested.

Like last year’s challenge, I intend to work solo on my comic as Writer and Artist, which will feature the same characters, the ‘Meatbucket MegaBabes’ in a new episode adventure!

I am really looking forward to being part of this (growing) community again, making a new comic, and also helping out with some graphics for these forums and Comic Book School website!

Best wishes to everyone involved, I hope you all have a great time making awesome comics! I can’t wait to see what’s in store!

Exercise! …I mean… Excelsior! 😜

</div>

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by  jarrod-elvin. Reason: Line spacing OCD