Forums Forums 8-Page Challenge #2 TEAM UP! Creator Connections – The Online Version #1 Reply To: TEAM UP! Creator Connections – The Online Version #1

• Polygeekism

February 17, 2021 at 9:03 am
    make icon 20 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

Hi, I am Kevin.
    I am a writer.

I am looking to work with artist’s primarily or even other writers to craft a story.
    The kinds of stories I like include sci-fi, superhero, action, and some more down to earch drama.

My goal in the next 1-3 years is to have a first draft novel, a completed 8pg comic(self drawn if need be), have a short film script of that same story and be working with more artists writing stories.
    Here is a link to something that I wrote. I followed the prompts from the last challenge to start working on my idea for a story that would fit well in an 8pg format. The idea could use some editing but this is the gist of it anyway. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zeAIPMrPgc1EJLVRfeQlwCtIDCGZwe-cnR5RWMxCqnI/edit?usp=sharing

Very new here to the forums but making an earnest effort to start working on my craft, and could use any experience to try an learn what I don’t know and where I need to focus my efforts.

Thanks.