Forums Forums 8-Page Challenge #2 TEAM UP! Creator Connections – The Online Version #1 Reply To: TEAM UP! Creator Connections – The Online Version #1

• psysci

February 9, 2021 at 8:23 am
    make icon 70 Forum Points
    CBS Forum Member: Forum Acolyte

Hi, I am Matthew Timpanelli.

I am something. And by that I mean I’m either not sure or I am a multimedia artist.
    I have done many things in the past from music, fine arts, digital design. Most recently writing an 8pg Challenge for the last anthology.

I am looking to work with someone like me.

I can totally mix it up with someone this time. I kind of did that for my last 8pg Challenge. I gave very specific art direction and lightly edited it. I also did a first pass of coloring. I could use someone who is stronger as an illustrator and doesn’t mind writing or whatever is needed.

The kinds of stories I like include the classics. I started out reading Spider-Man masterworks after being introduced to them from Mcfarlane’s Spider-Man and TNMT. Although I can appreciate a good superhero book, I am more of a indie comic guy. Love lowbrow stuff like Gary Panter’s “Jimbo” or Matt Howarth’s “Post Bros.”

My goal in the next 1-3 years is to continue to be productive. I don’t have any grand aspirations currently besides going back to having a table at cons. Perhaps joining a podcast or reviewing comics as well.

Parasomniac CBZ file As part of the anthology for 2020 PDF

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>Here is an image or story that I Drew (thumbs from an unfinished project with script)