Forums Forums 8-Page Challenge #2 TEAM UP! Creator Connections – The Online Version #1 Reply To: TEAM UP! Creator Connections – The Online Version #1

• mikedoestheart

Administrator
    February 9, 2021 at 7:19 am

My turn!Hi, I am Mike Ponce! I am a writer, artist, inker, colorist, letterer & editor(No, really :D).

I am looking to work with anyone looking for a letterer/editor, as I will be both writing and drawing multiple comics(hopefully!)this round.

The kinds of stories I like include horror, young adult, sci-fi, comedy, adventure/superhero… something where I can inject my particular style effectively into a story.

My goal in the next 1-3 years is to self-publish my own comics and create demand for continued comic illustration gigs using some of my styles.

Here is a link to some of my drawings – https://www.mikedoesart.com

I’ve attached an image from a Flash Fiction story I illustrated from last year’s Anthology(written by the amazing @thesurrealari )

I am also a member of the ‘Council of the Willing'(TM) here at CBS providing support as a forum moderator and tech guy — so if any new members are confused or need some guidance on where to post, hit me up!