Forums Forums 8-Page Challenge #2 Introduce Yourself Reply To: Introduce Yourself

• mikedoestheart

Administrator
    February 3, 2021 at 10:29 pm

Hey Everyone! My name is Mike Ponce and I’m one of the new members of the council here, as well as an Illustrator/Inker/Colorist/Letterer & writer coming back for round 2 with the 8-Page Challenge this year :D.
    Last year I was fortunate enough to work with two incredible writers, @thesurrealari with a fun flash fiction piece as well as the incomparable @kris-burgos on an 8-page adventure.

This year, possibly in addition to any collaborative sequels/new team-ups, I'm excited to say that I will also be drawing/inking/coloring/lettering a comic submission co-written by yours truly and my buddy Andres Avila for this year's theme called "The BitterSuite".  

I am looking forward to all the new connections and insights that will be made as we all shape different worlds for this year’s anthology on this forum! You can see my work using the links below, and if you think we’d be a good fit, feel free to shoot me a message.

Portfolio WebsiteInstagram