video submissions for the live stream

8-Page Challenge Forums Creator Challenge – 8-Page Challenge for NYCC 2020 video submissions for the live stream

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Kpei137

Hello all, listed below is what we are looking at for video submissions for the live stream. if you have any questions please feel free to email me at kevinps41@gmail.com and we can set up a time to meet.

We need four different video types:

1. Intro to each story.
        Quick videos about 20-30 seconds that describes what their story is in the anthology. These will be cued up and ready to play for our livestream. I will introduce the story, we will play the video, and everyone will see it at same time. It would be helpful if they were all produced the same way. We don’t need any fancy edits. We just want them all to be pretty short.
      2. Video about learning.
        This was a learning experience for a lot of people. I’d like to get a 20 second video for each story. There are multiple people on each story, so they should nominate one person. Same as the Intro videos, it should be quick. We will show these through the livestream.
      3. Longer videos for Youtube.
        Each team should also make a 1-2 minute video about their story. If they want to include additional people, that’s up to them. Those will not be livestreamed. We will put them on the YouTube channel. I would like to use the CBS YouTube channel to promote our contributors.
      4. Video trailer.
        We need a trailer to help promote the anthology. This will also go on YouTube. If it is ready in time, we will show it on the livestream. This should be about 1 minute or less.
      • This topic was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by Kpei137.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Skip to toolbar