#SixFanArts Challenge

8-Page Challenge Forums News for People Who Make Comics #SixFanArts Challenge

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Kyle Rose
      Participant

So, who’s been doing the #SixFanArts challenge? I’ve been slowly posting images from it over the last week and have gotten quite a bit of social media engagement. Basically you post the blank image and ask for suggestions from your followers. Then draw your interpretations of those characters and repost. I’ve been doing them one at a time to extend the amount of content. I’ve also seen people just posting all 6 at once. I’ve attached the blank template for those who want to participate. Be sure to post your results here on the board too. I’d love to see what everyone comes up with.

Attachments:
      Kyle Rose
      Participant

BTW here are my final #SixFanArts. I can’t wait to see what everyone else does!

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Kyle Rose.
      Attachments:
      Andy Seabert
      Participant

@mrkylerose Those are great Kyle, I’m particularly a fan of the Lion-o!

Kyle Rose
      Participant

Thanks @andyseabert! I decided to go full Fabio on Lion-O. It’s so cheesy but was a blast to draw.

maryamsmarkers

@kyle rose is this still going on? Now that’s school is out. I have some time to give this a go? @jarrodelvin did you see this?

Jarrod Elvin
      Participant

Hi @maryamsmarkers No, I didn’t see this. Thanks for thinking of me! Maybe I’ll give it a go if I can find the time, but currently I’m pretty overwhelmed with work.

Evan Scale
      Participant

Here’s what i did for this. Just saw this thread.
      Almost missed the 6fanarts challenge. I have a tendency to hear those things pretty late.
      Is there any way to be informed of such events, apart from hearing it from the people you follow?

@mrkylerose
      Nice work! the grey tone and the light blue color really helps bring this thing together! I love your interpretation of Cloud!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Skip to toolbar