Reply To: #8PgChallenge – STEP 4 – Character Design Sheets

Jarrod Elvin
Participant

@Gaston Genser Your designs look great! I love the creepy and raw feeling I get, which is nicely complimented by the heavy use of black shading. It gives me a feel reminiscent of a comic-ised Frazetta. Good movement and humor as well. It’s clear that you have put in a lot of work! I look forward to seeing more in your comic!

@George Dawkins II Lavatasha and Black Ice look really cool! Fire and ice! Can’t wait to see more!

@Kris Burgos, your artist has done a good job! I see that some of your concepts are inspired by Lovecraft as well! That’s awesome! I can’t wait to see some eldritch monster action! Also really nice background and weapons designs!

@Bolu I really dig your style! The cartoony proportions and final render (including the ice-cream character) are similar to what I would like to do in my comic! You’ve got some excellent and unique designs!

@Matthew Timpanelli Nice work! Very clean and clear lines and expressive unique characters. Slightly realistic but still stylish. Reminds me of Daniel Clowes a bit.

@Zach Cool designs! I like where your noodling is taking you! The Priestess and the monster in the warm up sketch particularly pique my interest! I look forward to seeing more!

@Evan Scale Awesome designs! Lots of detail and thorough exploration! You’ve done a lot of great work! I think your creatures are amazing! This will make an epic comic!

Edit Sorry, I don’t know how to tag people properly, if someone could help me out that would be great 🙂

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Jarrod Elvin.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Skip to toolbar