Reply To: #8PgChallenge – STEP 2 – Feedback + Plotting

A. A. Rubin

One thing that I would like to suggest is that people present specific questions/issues along with their ideas about which they’d like feedback. Just looking at the discussion, I think this would help people get feedback that is more useful for themselves. A good example is @buddyscalera ‘s post in the pitch thread. His post tells us that he is unsure about the ending, so our feedback, naturally, would focus on that aspect of his pitch. I’m seeing a lot of back-and-forth here, but I think framing your ideas with questions or requests for specific feedback will help mitigate the issue of the type of “thank you, but” reaction I’m seeing a lot of.

From Buddy’s initial post, for reference:

In the end, he must make a decision: Attack or let the villain get away. But the real twist is when the villain approaches him to say that he knows that Crisis has been watching him. Crisis is ready to fight when he realizes that the guy wasn’t the villain at all.

He was either (a) a minor hero who came and went, (b) a guy who was a villain, but not the one that Crisis thought, or (c) something else. Not sure what the final twist is, so I’ll need to work that out. Needs to be funny.”

Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Skip to toolbar