Reply To: #8PgChallenge – STEP 2 – Feedback + Plotting

Here’s some feedback:

@toddmatthy

I’m a huge pro wrestling fan, so I’m very interested in your Crusher Christian story. Crusher treating the business like it’s real reminds me of how Bret Hart was. Maybe you could do something similar to the Montreal Screwjob. If you do, I recommend looking at the Dark Side of the Ring documentary about it for inspiration.

@thesurrealari

Your character reminds me of Mr. Incredible, and it wouldn’t surprise me if you got inspiration from him. This sounds like a more adult version of that character, and if you’re looking for more inspiration for the comedic aspect of your character, I would suggest looking to Saitama from One Punch Man since both he and Mr. Stupendous are powerful characters with “human” problems.

@evolver

Your story sounds exciting. It sounds like an action scene from a movie or even a video game. I’d like to know more about Newt and his powers. Maybe you reveal more about each of the characters through dialogue which each of us may still be working on for our own stories, but I suggest revealing more information about your story’s characters in some way.

Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Skip to toolbar